Terms and Conditions
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
- In the event that you are not happy with any product or membership you purchase from FreedomSHIFT then you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired).
- Memberships need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- Refunds are within 5-7 business days.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, others) and customer databases. These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any email or mail sent by FreedomSHIFT will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal and Stripe, to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. Membership content is available on receipt of payment. Account access instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Any membership services maybe be cancelled by the customer at any time. Customers can cancel their subscriptions through in their user account on FreedomSHIFT.com or by sending an email to email@example.com. A minimum of 48 hours notice of cancellation is required. Membership come with a 30 day refund guarantee. Customers can request a refund by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days or refund requests for subsequent billings of a subscription (all payments after the first payment) will not be granted. Both the customers and ourselves have the right to terminate/cancel for any reason.
Exclusions and Limitations